A sales career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the
position of selling the most popular brands in the industry, and
selling a product that people love. What sales professional
wouldn’t want to sell fireplaces?
A Sales Career You Can Grow
Hearth & Home Technologies (HHT) provides sales careers that can
ignite your professional growth. Advancement is only limited by
ambition, and as the industry leader, we offer sales careers in
multiple channels across the United States.
In this role, you will work in the construction channel,
generating new business, growing existing accounts and developing
relationships with key contacts in a given territory. You’ll be the
sales professional that is “Easy to do business with,” and use our
industry-leading status to increase revenues and further solidify
All of our sales professionals benefit from autonomy and a
culture that stresses continuous improvement. In essence, you’ll
operate as your own business owner, however, you’ll benefit from
the support of an industry leader. Let’s be honest. Being #1 makes
it easier to sell. But that doesn’t mean it’s an easy job. We
challenge all of our sales professionals to be creative and push us
What you will do
- Support the vision and goals of HHT by managing the markets
within a geography and achieving key metric goals and assigned
- Assist channel partners in identifying their market
opportunities and growing sales, UDA (Unit Dollar Average) and MPI
(Market Penetration Index).
- Manage brands and markets to effectively exceed key metric
- Generate new business and ensure growth of existing
- Develop and maintain relationships within new construction
channel partners in assigned territory to ensure their
understanding of the product lines and to determine specific
customer needs and opportunities.
- Execute on assigned activities to drive customer behaviors to
align with HHT’s strategic plan.
- 4 year degree, and three years successful sales experience or
- 3-5 years professional B2B sales experience
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrated passion for success
- High level of business ethics and personal integrity
- Computer proficiency, specifically Word, PowerPoint and
Why Sales Professionals Choose Hearth &
- Working for the industry leader selling a popular product that
- Competitive compensation, including base salary and monthly
- Comprehensive benefits, including auto allowance, health
insurance, 401k and profit sharing
About Working for Hearth & Home
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your
passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies,
you will have the opportunity to Burn
Brighter working with a supportive team developing
industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI
Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a
wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces,
inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home,
but we have locations throughout the United States.
As we continue expanding our operations, we’re looking for
leaders who are confident in what they do, but open to learning
from others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their
company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful
change to our business, to learn through challenging work
experiences and to act like an owner?