Monitoring & Management Systems Administrator
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000
employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges
facing our customers.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA
or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Requires active/current DOD Secret Clearance.
- IAT II certification (Sec+)
- Candidate must be of a senior level and possess general
knowledge pertaining to multiple technical disciplines (Hardware,
Networking, Storage, OS, Virtualization, etc.), Linux System
- Experience with the configuration of data center monitoring
solutions, intermediate knowledge of VMware vSphere VMware Data
Center Virtualization fundamentals at minimum
- Experience configuring monitoring through VMware vRealize
Operations Manager is preferred
- Fundamental understanding of ITIL Processes
Cyber Monitoring Systems Administrator
- Responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance,
configuration, and sustainment of the datacenter monitoring
applications, including, VMware vRealize Operations Manager, VMware
vRealize Network Insight, APC StruxureWare DCE, and any monitoring
agents and plugins and integrations associated with these
- Serves as the application SME; leading investigation and
diagnosis, workaround enactment, root cause analysis and resolution
for all incidents and problems.
- This Application System Administrator will be responsible for
the implementation of the monitoring solution, including the
creation of alert notifications, dashboards, and policy management
and providiing training to application operators.
- The individual filling this role will be responsible for
recommending and executing architectural changes to the application
deployment, applying vendor recommended security patches and
updates, remediating security vulnerabilities, and hardening of the
application to meet MCEITS security and compliance standards.
- The Data Center Monitoring Application System Administrator
will also be responsible for maintaining the engineering
documentation for the product suite and any Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs) developed for the
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $84,884.80
Colorado Salary Maximum:$181,459.20
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this
position, and is just one component of Perspecta's total
compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include
annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and
program-specific awards. In addition, Perspecta provides a variety
of benefits to employees.
Keywords: Perspecta, Kansas City , Monitoring & Management Systems Administrator, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!