Company: MARTINREA International Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Summary: Ownership of all aspects of cost estimating.
Knowledge and Skills (Education):
- Working knowledge of die development software(s).
- Good understanding of shop practices, procedures and working
knowledge of all phases of product manufacturing and assembly.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and problem solving
- Good computer proficiency.
- May be required to have proficiency in languages other than
- BS in engineering or equivalent and/or tool and die
- 5 years of related experience or equivalent.
- Leads development of complete manufacturing and tool cost
- Prepares cost estimates based on preliminary engineering
sketches and/or descriptive information.
- Identifies cost opportunities and solutions necessary to meet
the required financial targets.
- Provides cost direction to the design and development
- Works closely with Manufacturing Division to develop the most
effective manufacturing process for both manufacturing and
- Conducts studies and analysis related to the total estimating
function and recommends solutions to ensure most efficient process
methods are met.
- Maintains cross reference matrix of cost estimates for
historical reference and to enable short lead time cost
- Initiates and implements continuous improvement
- Required to work extra hours and travel to meet Customer
- All other reasonable duties and responsibilities assigned as
deemed necessary by Supervisor.
- 90% office,10% plant floor (PPE required)
- Constant communication with employees, peers, and
- Overtime as required
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations,
Company Rules, Plant Rules, policies and procedures
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain
clothing as required by the company
Keywords: MARTINREA International Inc., Kansas City , Estimator, Other , Riverside, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!