Traveling Client Specialist
Company: Milan Laser Hair Removal
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
About Milan Laser Hair Removal
Milan Laser Hair Removal is one of the nations premier laser
hair removal providers. Thats because we only use top of the line
lasers, and all our treatments are performed by licensed medical
professionals. Additionally, we guarantee our clients results for
life with our exclusive Unlimited Package. With 100+ locations
throughout 20 states and plans to expand into a national brand,
this is a very exciting time to join the Milan family!
With our continued growth and success, we are excited to hire a
full-time, Traveling Front Desk Receptionist to be a part of our
dynamic team. As the Traveling Front Desk Receptionist, you will
travel to our various locations to assist the local team while
their Front Desk Receptionist is out of the office (vacation, FMLA,
leave, etc.). While at each location, you will greet and welcome
potential and existing clients to the store. Additionally, you will
perform other administrative duties to help the Sales Manager
manage the day-to-day operations of the store as well as assist in
ongoing training and coaching opportunities.
Some things our Traveling Front Desk Receptionists love about
working at Milan:
- Free laser hair removal treatments.
- Opportunity to expand their skillset and train others.
- A variety of career advancement opportunities.
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Ensure a positive client experience by exhibiting excellent
- Field incoming calls to schedule appointments and answer
- Confirm appointments, communicate with clients and maintain and
update client records.
- Assist Sales Manager in outgoing calls to clients for
consultation follow-up and notification of promotions and events
(no cold calling).
- Support Sales Manager and medical staff with clinic needs such
as; treatment room upkeep, event support, and clinic upkeep.
- Process financial transactions.
- Perform daily opening and closing duties.
- Administrative support functions such as filing, photocopying,
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalency; Bachelors
- Reside in close proximity to both a Milan Laser clinic and a
- Ability to fulfill the 100% travel schedule (Duration of
coverage between 4-14 overnight stays)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong teamwork mentality
- Flexibility for weekend coverage and travel
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate computer skills
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Possess a valid driver's license and ability to rent a
- Be able to lift 20-40 pounds
- Salaried: $50,000
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within
- Paid time off starting immediately
- Free laser hair removal for you and your spouse or legal
- 9 paid holidays a year
- 401k retirement plan with vested employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
All potential employees of Milan will be required to
successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Milan Laser Hair Removal, Kansas City , Traveling Client Specialist, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!