Social Media Coordinator - Corporate Marketing (Kansas City)
Company: Burns & McDonnell
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Digital Marketing team is seeking a Social Media Coordinator
whose primary responsibilities will support efforts to externally
build the Burns & McDonnell brand reputation, as well as encourage
This position will be responsible for curating the brand culture
and voice through social channels, building traffic to the existing
website, increase awareness to blogs and company events, compose
emails and newsletters and assist with writing and curating content
for social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube,
This position will interact with a variety of staff at all
levels in an ever-changing, deadline driven environment; remaining
flexible, resourceful, proactive and efficient with a high level of
professionalism and confidentiality.
- Support standalone public relations, marketing campaigns and
thought leadership efforts
- Improve relevancy and engagement on corporate social channels
and connect trending topics to Burns & McDonnell content
- Facilitate training on personal branding through social
channels LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Twitter, etc.
- Update, create and analyze social profiles for employees.
- Create presentations for benchmarking, training and
communicating activities associated to social media.
- Work as part of Burns & McDonnell's marketing team to execute
on the brand, social media and digital communication strategies
with metrics spanning engagement to ROI with a mind for continued
refinement and improvement of channel and content tactics.
- Lead the development of key messaging, campaigns and supporting
content to maximize audience touchpoints in digital spaces to meet
cohesive brand, sales and recruitment objectives.
- Support the development and delivery of cross market brand and
thought leadership marketing campaigns working closely with subject
matter experts, marketers and sales teams across the global
- Collaborate with the content team to maintain editorial content
calendars for communication channels.
- Help the team report monthly analytics of key social and
digital channels with recommendations for improvement.
- Provide insights into how to better leverage SEO, social tools
and digital assets to tell more compelling stories that engage
media and key audiences, and how public relations professionals can
leverage social media for their stakeholder relationships.
- Analyze data to diagnose performance issues, uncover new SEO
strategies, and optimize content marketing strategy
- Other duties assigned.
- 4 year degree from a college or university in a technical
discipline or equivalent.
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to
meet deadlines in a fast paced office environment while balancing
- Positive attitude with a creative mindset and ability to think
outside the box.
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and
analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented
- Experience as an admin of social channel platforms.
- Familiarity of marketing automation platforms
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge; however, this is not a Web
- Create digital content calendars to leverage across all
- Ability to explain social strategies and tactics to
- Monitor trending topics, new innovations in the social media
space and industry changes to then translate those into actionable
Keywords: Burns & McDonnell, Kansas City , Social Media Coordinator - Corporate Marketing (Kansas City), Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!