Company: Premium Waters Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years previous experience, including welding, electrical
trouble-shooting, and performing PM's on equipment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills are required
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Knowledge of the blow/injection molding processes, procedures,
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for preventative
maintenance and repair on equipment used in the production process
for bottling water, storage of water, handling of water, and
testing of water.
GMP & PPE Required
While on the production floor in the plant you will be required
to follow and help to enforce all GMP regulations in the plant.
Anyone entering the production floor must follow the GMP rules in
their employee handbook, which includes the required hairnets,
beard nets, and earplugs. It is also required that all personnel
wear safety glasses. Follows standard operating procedures
including quality checks and procedures for all operations. Also
follows HACCP and SQF requirements for food quality and safety.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conducts maintenance on distillers, i.e., oil changes, blows
out air lines, cleans and tightens belts, etc. .
- Maintains safe and clean workshop, follows safety
- Tracks all performed equipment maintenance in logs.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment.
- Performs all repair tasks necessary to keep bottling lines
- Performs all bottling line changeovers.
- Programs all production equipment using PLCs.
- Troubleshoots all production equipment when programming issues
- Repair and maintenance of equipment and building.
- THIS IS A 2nd SHIFT POSITION- 7:00PM-7:00AM.
Keywords: Premium Waters Inc., Kansas City , Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Riverside, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!