Company: Harris Steel
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Support the fabrication division of Harris Rebar with machine
repair, maintenance and trouble shooting. Assist the safety team in
the design, development and/or installation of machine guards and
safety devices. Advise Branch Manager in machine purchasing and
- Must adhere to Harris Rebar's safety programs and
- Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris Rebar's vision and
- Perform routine maintenance to ensure safe and optimum
functioning equipment, systems and processes.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and modify equipment to maintain
workplace safety and production efficiency.
- Generate parts lists and labor time estimates for maintenance
- Train key shop teammates on new equipment and/or modifications
to existing equipment.
- Maintain repair records.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company
sponsorship now or in the future.
- Minimum two years' experience working on hydraulic, pneumatic
and electrical maintenance and repairs
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams
- Two year technical degree from an accredited school or
- Training in electrical controls, welding, mobile crane
operation and rigging
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Extended hours may be required
- Occasional travel may be required
- Must be familiar with and adhere to Harris Rebar and OSHA
- Heavy lifting may be necessary
- Working conditions may be noisy, dusty, hot, cold
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, Harris Rebar
offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance,
Short-Term Disability; Long-Term Disability; Life Insurance;
Vacation Days; Holidays; 401K; Nucor stock purchase program; and a
Tuition Scholarship Program for dependents of employees.
Harris Rebar is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion,
creed, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy,
veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. Individuals
who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as Amended,
may be eligible for a reasonable accommodation in Harris Rebar's
selection process. A request for an accommodation will not affect
your opportunity for employment with Harris Rebar. If you require
an accommodation in completing our application, please notify the
HR Department (508-377-1135.) Harris Rebar seeks to hire the most
qualified applicant for each position.
Harris Rebar is an AA/EEO Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled, and a
- US Central North, 3651 N. Skiles Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri,
United States of America
Keywords: Harris Steel, Kansas City , Branch Maintenance, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!