Company: AIM World Services
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our Client, A Leading EPC, is looking for an Electrical
Engineer to join their Engineering team in Kansas City. As
an Electrical Engineer you will be part of a team of engineers
providing support to a Bio-Diesel design project based in
The ideal candidate will have worked on at least one Bio Diesel
design project and have a mix of office-based engineering and field
base project construction experience.
- Provide Electrical Engineering input through FEED and Detailed
engineering of a Bio Diesel facility which will include new build
and revamp requirements.
- Perform hazardous area classification studies.
- Create one-line diagrams for 15kV and 5kV and 480V and DC
- Perform load flow, short circuit, and arc flash studies in SKM
- Specify and purchase large electrical equipment such as
switchgear, MCCs, and electrical buildings.
- Regularly meet and correspond with clients and vendors.
- Travel to the project site and factory acceptance tests
- Create MV and LV motor schematics.
- Manage a cable schedule and size cables.
- Interact daily with other discipline engineers and
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Must have completed the FE exam.
- PE Certification is desirable.
- Previous Bio Diesel project experience or other downstream
refinery project experience is required to qualify for this
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- This position requires an individual capable of applying
intensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices to
broad areas of assignments.
- SmartPlant Electrical (SPEL) experience a plus.
Keywords: AIM World Services, Kansas City , Electrical Engineer, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!