General Service Tech
Company: TBC Corporation
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The General Service Technician role is an entry-level position.
We are looking for car enthusiasts who are interested in building a
career. Big O Tires is committed to developing our associates and
promoting from within the organization.
- Perform tire installations and repairs
- Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
- Perform schedule maintenance services on vehicles
- Assist in receiving and stocking inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends,
evenings and holidays
- Valid Drivers License
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Tire and Lube Technician experience a plus but not
- Automotive Repair experience a plus but not required
- Competitive compensation
- Free tool box/tools for associates who completed the Install
- Tool insurance options
- Vendor purchase discount program
- Employee automotive discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a
Drug-Free Work Environment.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North Americas
largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire
company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning
wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive
maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC
meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more
than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive
service centers under the brands NTB, Tire Kingdom, Big O Tires and
Midas. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada,
Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands,
TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
Keywords: TBC Corporation, Kansas City , General Service Tech, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!