Product Fulfillment Clerk
Company: Apria Healthcare
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: February 23, 2021
With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare's mission
is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at
home by providing home respiratory services and select medical
equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster,
and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at .JOB
SUMMARYThe Product Fulfillment Clerk assists in ensuring the
warehouse is a maintained, efficient, and clean environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives inbound shipments into Warehouse, verifies quantity,
and stores packages as appropriate in designated area.
- Responsible for preparing, packaging, and shipping outbound
shipments from Warehouse.
- Ensures distribution forms, requisitions, purchase order forms
and packaging slips are accurate and delivered to appropriate
- Stocks and stores warehouse with equipment and supplies.
- Ensures warehouse is maintained in an efficient, clean and safe
- Reports stock levels to supervisor and enters off-cycle
- Assists in completing periodic inventory count.
- Performs light maintenance as required.
- Adhere to HIPPA guidelines
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least one year of related work experienceSKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- Inventory ControlComputer Skills
- Data EntryLanguage Skills
- English (reading, writing, verbal)PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile
performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands
to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with
hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee
uses computer and telephone equipment. Specific vision requirements
of this job include close vision and distance vision.
- Strength Aspects:
- Frequently required to stand and lift objects from 1" to 36"
high with weights ranging from 10 lbs - 40 lbs, and carry objects
for distances ranging from 1 ft -100 ft.
- Frequently required to push or pull objects weighing from 10
lbs - 40 lbs, using dollies or carts, or on flat or angled surfaces
which may include outdoor surfaces, carpeting or smooth
- Distances pushed or pulled could range from 1-25 ft on
- Frequently required to grip objects with hands, up to 10 lbs of
- Frequently required to grip objects with fingers, up to 10 lbs
- Body Position and Flexibility Elements
- May be required to climb 20 stairs on average ranging from
3"-10" in height,
- Occasionally required to climb ladders up to 10' high, in
- Frequently required to bend down at the waist to a torso level
of 24" above the floor.
- Frequently required to reach, on average, 20" away from the
- Occasionally required to kneel on one or both knees and squat
to perform many of the above tasks.WORK ENVIRONMENTWhile performing
the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or
airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in
the work environment is usually low to moderate. The physical
demands and work environment characteristics described above are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Apria Healthcare is committed to hiring
veterans and military spouses.
Comprehensive benefits package offered for eligible employees:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Savings
- Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation, Personal Time, Paid Sick
Leave & Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan (available immediately)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan (available
- We recognize our veterans by offering a company paid day off
for Veterans Day
- Career Advancement/ Development Opportunities
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Annual compensation is based on a 40 hour week
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing
all applicants and employees with equal access to employment
opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national
origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information,
sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital
status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals
on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require
affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors
to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans
and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and
Keywords: Apria Healthcare, Kansas City , Product Fulfillment Clerk, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!