Sr. Hadoop Developer With City, MO.
Company: Lenora Systems
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: February 15, 2019
- 3-4 years of building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions, Data Lakes and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties -
- EC2, EMR, S3, Kinesis, Dynamo DB, RedShift, RDS, Lambda, Glue, Spark, Snowflake etc.
- 3rd party KMS, HSM with AWS data services for building secure data solutions
- Hadoop stack (HDFS, PIG, Hive, Spark, Ambari, SQOOP, Map reduce, Tez, Ranger etc..)
- Experience in Data Lake management tools Like Podium Data, Diyotta, Informatica BDE etc. is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on premise data Lake to data platforms on AWS cloud using AWS/3rd party services
- Minimum 3 years of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Podium, Java, Python, Scala, C++ etc.
- Minimum 3 years architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on AWS cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations
- Hands-on AWS experience with a minimum of 3 year of solution design, build and implemented at production scale
- 5-8 Years of Demonstrated knowledge and application of ETL Data Warehousing best practices
- 5-8 Years of Experience with SQL against relational databases preferably with SQL Server, Oracle database platforms 10g and above on Linux/Unix.
- 1-2 year's exposure to Logi, SAS, Tableau, R or other dash boarding reporting experience is a plus Responsibilities
- As a AWS Big Data Consultant, work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on premise and cloud
- Create detailed target state technical, security, data and operational architecture and design blueprints incorporating modern data technologies and cloud data services demonstrating modernization value proposition
- Build, test and deploy solutions using cloud data services
- Provide business analysis and programming expertise within an assigned business unit/area in the analysis, design, and development of business applications.
- Participate in business and IT project estimation activities. Provide technical leadership for small to medium-scale projects. Utilize business knowledge to collaborate and offer technical solutions.
- Be self-guided and complete tasks with minimum assistance. Regards,Manvitha - provided by Dice Hadoop, Spark, Scala, AWS and Kafka.
Keywords: Lenora Systems, Kansas City , Sr. Hadoop Developer With City, MO., IT / Software / Systems , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!