Company: American Auto Shield
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Salesforce. Vlcocity. Apex. VisualForce. Strategic
Development.If this grabbed your attention, come grow with
- Are results-oriented and not afraid to jump into the deep
- Thrive working in a collaborative environment and enjoy helping
- Enjoy thinking outside the box to drive changes that will
impact our industry.
- You love what you do, and it shows every day.Us-
- We're leading our industry into the future by creating and
shaping the future of Service Contracts and Claims Administration.
We're developing systems from the ground up and will give you the
opportunity to be a part of our quest for greatness.
- We offer the ability to pursue your fullest potential and never
settle for second place in your quest to grow your career. You'll
join an incredible team filled with smart, fun, passionate people
who love making an impact.
- We believe in creative environments, progressive ideas and
excellence in operational effectiveness.
- We love what we do.What will you do in this role?You will---
- Implementation of customer Salesforce solution projects that
involve the Sales Cloud (CRM) solutions
- Build custom triggers, events in system, and enhancing
different built-in pages in Salesforce, events and workflows
- Work with customer management, customer subject matter experts
(SMEs) and/or information
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables
(requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports,
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support,
enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for
application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Salesforce customization,
applications, extensions, and integrations.
- Ensure availability of the Force.com platform and provide
on-call support to resolve application issues.
- Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements
for system changes and enhancements.
- Collaborate inter-departmentally to identify business needs and
translate them into technical solutions.
- Create testing and implementations plans, including user
training and documentation.
- Remain current with Salesforce technologies and best
practices.What will you need to bring to the table in order to be
successful in this role?
- Minimum of 3+ years of Salesforce Developer experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working with Force.com
developer toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, Force.com Migration Tool,
SOQL, & Metadata APIs
- Experience with Salesforce Community, Salesforce Financial
Services/Vlocity and Salesforce Indjustry preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports,
dashboards, and logical formulas
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM
software packages (Microsoft CRM, InterAction, SalesLogix, Oracle
On-Demand, SAP, etc.)
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business need and
translate into a solution that can be effectively implemented.
- Experience with product development life cycle and software
testing, which includes devising unit test plans, creating unit
test cases, establishing unit testing protocols and appropriate
testing environments, coordinate and execute software testing.
- Experience with data structures, data modeling, and database
- Experience with declarative solutions including creation of
custom objects, workflows, approvals, email alerts, field updates,
outbound messages, and communication templates
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with various roles
at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze and design
complex solutions within a tight deadline
- Demonstrated ability to capture business requirements,
translate those requirements to technical/business solution
options, and be able to communicate those effectively back to the
customer, both from a technical aspect and from a business
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas,
issues, concepts, and solutions to all levels of the organization,
including executive leadership and the business.Why work for us? We
are excited to provide:
- Starting compensation for this role will be $88,000-$110,000.
This opportunity offers earning potential of up to $138,000 once
proficient based on job competencies and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- 401 (k) - company matches 4%
- Paid Time Off
- Floating Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Wellness program
- Employee recognition program
- Satisfaction of work with a highly skilled team that makes a
big impact company-wide
- Remote work environmentJob LocationThis role is 100% remote.
However, American Auto Shield is only set up to hire employees in
certain states. To be considered for this role, you will need to
have permanent residence in one of the following states:
Keywords: American Auto Shield, Kansas City , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!