REMOTE Senior .NET Developer
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Senior-level engineering role with leading software platform
within the health insurance industry!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kurt Holzmuller
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 - $150,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are the leading software platform for connecting health plans,
providers, and patients with a seamless solution to improve health
outcomes and reduce administrative costs. With an already robust
and still growing portfolio of products we are looking to make a
lasting and global impact in healthcare.
As a senior developer on our team you will be responsible for
backend development, developing new modules, and performing
maintenance on existing applications.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 3 weeks PTO + Unlimited Sick Time + 17 holidays
- 401k with match
- Employee Assistance Programs nutrition/fitness, financial
planning, child care, and more
- FSA + HSA
- Employee discounts on travel, entertainment, banking, and
- BS in related field OR equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 4+ years of C#/.NET experience
- T-SQL and SQL Server
- Entity framework
NICE TO HAVE
- Healthcare or Health insurance industry experience
- Agile development
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Kansas City , REMOTE Senior .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!