Remote Software Engineer - C#, .NET, APIs
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
If you are a Remote Software Engineer with experience, please
Our unified workforce management suite is designed to empower
facility owners, hospitals, and caregivers, and meet todays
standard of work. From scheduling and time & attendance to payroll
and compliance, acquisition and onboarding, human resources,
insights and so much more, we provides the technologies and tools
needed to adapt to shifting business conditions.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be designing software system architecture, troubleshooting
and bug fixing, providing significant contributions to the
brand-new codebase, provide technical guidance to more junior team
members as needed and meet strategic and tactical development and
architecture goals as defined by the team.
What You Need for this Position
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant STEM
degree, Masters preferred
- At least 5+ years of previous experience as a software engineer
- Advanced knowledge of languages including Visual Studio .NET,
- Knowledge of database systems and MS SQL, Stored
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
- Sound knowledge of SAAS platforms
- Experience developing software products in with Azure/AWS using
- Experience in building payroll or HCM products is a plus
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation ($130-150K DOE)
So, if you are a Remote Software Engineer with experience, please
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : SB14-1696663 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sydney Bacharach - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Kansas City , Remote Software Engineer - C#, .NET, APIs, IT / Software / Systems , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!