Experienced Python/Django Contractor (Remote - Full Time)
Company: Stack Builders
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Does working with a skilled, dedicated team in a dynamic,
challenging project interest you? At Stack Builders we are looking
for talented, curious Django developers to help us create positive
impacts for our end-users. Our ideal candidate's strength would be
backend development with solid Django experience. You will be
working 100% remotely as part of a small team on a very interesting
web app project with one of our long-term clients.
We are Stack Builders, an international software consultancy formed
in New York with offices in Quito, Ecuador, and Madrid, Spain. Our
team is driven by high-quality standards and following best
practices and we pride ourselves on taking ownership of our work
while learning and having fun along the way.
- Experience in coding in Python and Django on production-level
code for more than 3 years.
- Ability to deliver clean, well-structured OOP code written in
- Experience with socket programming with Python.
- Nice to have: Celery + ElasticSearch experience
- Experience using TDD practices.
- Self-management skills with a pragmatic mindset focused on
- Full professional proficiency in English (you will be speaking
directly with clients daily).
- Ability to find pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex
- Experience working on real-time big data platforms.
- Availability to overlap from 9 am to 3 pm (UK timezone).
- We value our candidates' time and try to be as fast as possible
in all our hiring processes. For this position, there are around 4
to 5 steps.
- You can work from home and connect when the sun's up for
everyone on your team.
- People first: We provide you with a human-centered
- Challenging projects. We work with some of the most admired
- A strong learning culture. You'll have opportunities for 1:1
sessions with your mentor/manager.
- Regular pairing sessions. You'll develop high-quality code
while sharing knowledge with your team members.
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation,
OSS contributions, tutorials, blog posts, and technical talks.
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers.
- A Stack Builders community to support you and learn with
We hope you'll join us!
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality,
gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website or taking a
look at our blog posts and tutorials.
Keywords: Stack Builders, Kansas City , Experienced Python/Django Contractor (Remote - Full Time), IT / Software / Systems , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!