PS Developer (Remote)
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Doxim is the customer communications and engagement technology
leader serving financial and regulated industries. Our platform
with its suite of integrated, SaaS software and document technology
solutions helps clients digitize operations, improve efficiency,
and modernize customer experience. With Doxim, clients can
communicate reliably and effectively, improve cross-sell and upsell
opportunities, and drive increased loyalty and wallet share through
personalized omnichannel communications.
Position Summary: Manipulates customer data files of various types
using industry specific document development software along with
more standard programming languages and SQL DML to develop, design,
and maintain technical solutions for customers document needs.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this job
- Analyze source data and identify relationships (ASCII and
EBCDIC/COBOL source files along with XML, print ready data such as
PDF, AFP, postscript, and other file types).
- Import / Define source file layouts and fields for these
various data sources.
- Define and build integration and transformation logic from
sources to composed output for personalized documents. Complete
other duties as assigned
- Under general supervision, analyze and determine conversion
requirements and use conversion specifications for
- Provide consultation to the client before, during, and after
conversion including the development of new department procedures
the conversion may necessitate.
- Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for
awareness and/or resolution.
- Be proficient in designing basic letter templates and more
complex documents with tables, images, and conditional logic to
display these resources
Essential skills and experience: Basic reading, writing, and math
skills are required as well as the ability to listen well,
troubleshoot problems, and convey technical knowledge to people in
- High school diploma or general education degree is
- Experience with Ruby Programming (Ruby on Rails
- Experience with relational database technologies (MySQL,
- Experience using various Linux distributions (RedHat,
- Understanding of various data types (string, integer, double,
- Understanding of basic to complex programming control structure
(conditional logic, looping, etc)
- A reasonable knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Personalization industry experience is desired.
- Prior experience with GMC Inspire, Quadient, or HP Dialogue
will get strong consideration.
- The ability to interact with external and internal clients for
the purpose of data gathering and discovery
Doxim company encourages applications from all qualified
individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any
accommodations needed to support your participation in the
recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their
interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only
candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this
position. Doxim is an equal opportunity employer and makes
employment decisions without regards to race, gender, disability or
protected veterans status.
Keywords: Doxim, Kansas City , PS Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!