Rep, Technical Support I- Lenexa, KS req64472
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Rep, Technical Support I- Lenexa, Kansas - Monday - Friday Basic
Purpose: MyQuest Technical Support Rep will provide first-level
technical and non-technical support for Consumer Suite of Products,
including but not limited to, MyQuest Patient Portal (Web & Mobile)
and QuestDirect. The position will review, diagnose, and resolve
basic and complex issues using various support tools and systems.
Maintain timely, accurate, and detailed record of each interaction
and provide follow-up to ensure total contact ownership. Recognize
problems outside of MyQuest Help Desk environment and escalate to
appropriate functional support teams when necessary. Principle
- Review, analyze, diagnose, and resolve support inquires
received via e-Mail, Gazelle Tracker, PRS Admin, and Skype related
to MyQuest and QuestDirect using established guidelines and
- Understand and comply with security and support policies and
- Perform assessment analysis to identify root cause as well as
scope of problems and escalate recurring issues to management.
- Maintain proficiency in applications and product expertise to
serve as an internal consultant in multiple applications and
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate, verbal and
written, with all levels (consumers, technical and non-technical
personnel, and leadership).
- Use appropriate tools to document all pertinent details of
support inquiries to allow for maintaining of complete and accurate
- For inquiries submitted via email - offer to call the customer
at their convenience should they have questions that may be better
answered over the phone rather than email.
- Comply with and proactively contribute to the improvement of
all established processes and procedures to ensure regular
adherence to Service Level Agreements and Service Level
- Maintain up to date knowledge and assimilate quickly to product
enhancements and releases.
- Be accountable for meeting and/or exceeding individual and
departmental Key Performance goals set by NCECS leadership
- Participate in development of process, procedure, and technical
documentation for communication as well as adhoc and scheduled
training for continuous learning and improved efficiency across the
- Partner across functions (NCECS, Billing, Patient Advocacy,
Data Steward, Legal, Compliance, IT, etc.) to review, investigate,
and provide recommendations for problems or gaps.
- Lead by example in demonstrating "Everyday Excellence" and
modeling Quest behaviors.
- Accept changes in the organization, including additional job
responsibilities and schedule changes when appropriate.THE ABOVE
STATEMENTS DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK PERFORMED
BY PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF
ALL THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES THAT AN INCUMBENT MAY BE
EXPECTED TO PERFORM.
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Kansas City , Rep, Technical Support I- Lenexa, KS req64472, IT / Software / Systems , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!