Technical Writer- Direct Placement
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Description: Technical Writer
- Prepare final report deliverables for distribution to the
- Assess and review study data (assay results, data processing,
NTFs, SOPs, etc.) for applicability and inclusion in contract
service study final reports and data summaries.
- Assemble procedures, tables and figures into draft final
reports and data summaries.
- Assemble results and conclusions into draft final reports and
- Revise draft final reports and data summaries based on study
director and/or sponsor requests.
- Assist with preparation, format, layout or assembly of other
written or online materials.
- Organize, layout and assemble material from various sources for
- Revise final report document templates and sponsor-specific
- Advise study directors with interdepartmental standardization
and documentation standards.
- Communicate with service departments' study directors and
managers regarding applicable timelines.
- Coordinate preparation, revision and finalization of all
contract service reports including Technical Writing unit
- Ability to present information to and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients and customers.
- Assist with maintenance of Sponsor Requirements for all
components of draft and final report deliverables (e.g.,
finalization preferences, signatures and
formatting).Skills:Technical writing, Quality assurance, Sop,
Document control, Microsoft word, FDA, GMP, AuditAdditional Skills
& Qualifications:MUST HAVES:- Associates degree required, BS or MS
degree preferred- Must be an EXPERT Word and Adobe user- will need
to take internal assessments and submit those results with the sub
package- With a BS degree- 2 years experience in Technical writing,
with an associates- 5 years technical writing experience- technical
writing experience includes- writing SOPs, writing CAPAs,
generating client reports, working on regulatory submittals,
publishing studiesExperience Level:Intermediate Level About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Kansas City , Technical Writer- Direct Placement, IT / Software / Systems , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!