Forklift Operator - Kansas City - 2nd Shift $18/hr & $500 Signing Bonus
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
"Enhancing the Lives of Those We Touch by Helping People Reach
Their GoalsMelaleuca has firmly supported this mission statement
since our humble beginning in 1985. Everything we accomplish is
done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental,
financial, and personal wellness of those around us. Our focus has
always been on wellness. By manufacturing and selling effective,
high quality, natural, health oriented products we help people live
more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives. When you walk through
the doors at Melaleuca, you can feel it immediately. This is The
Wellness Company.We have achieved consistent and profitable growth
with our annual revenue consistently hitting over $2 billion
dollars. We now have over 5,000 employees and operate in 19
countries around the world. Melaleuca is positioned to grow even
more rapidly in upcoming years. The Forklift Driver maintains
inventory of Components, maintains warehouse accuracy and
cleanliness, supports production by issuing and delivering job
pulls to production floorThis position is located in Kansas City,
Missouri and we are a smoke-free campus.Shift: 2nd shift M-Th 3:30
pm 2:00 am (OT at Peak Times each month)
- Great starting pay at $18/hr (once training finished and
weekend shift starts running there is an additional $1 shift
differential paid. Pay will be $19/hr)
- $500 Signing Bonus
- Longevity Bonus (5 Yrs/$5000, 10 Yrs/$10,000, 15 Yrs/$15,000,
- Company Profit Sharing (After 6 Mo of F/T Employment)
- First Pay Review After 6 Months
- Free Company Products (Monthly voucher currently equal to
$100/month value - $1200/year)
- Company Sponsored Employee Appreciation Events
- Healthy Work Life Balance
- Clean Indoor Climate Controlled Environment
- Opportunities to Promote
- No Layoffs in company history
- Safe/All Natural Product Line
- Fitness Center coming soon!
- Operates a forklift ensuring all safety procedures are followed
at all times.
- Keeps accurate inventory of stock and supplies by continuously
checking quantities, lot numbers and bin locations and making
adjustments as needed to maintain accuracy.
- Ensures incoming materials are properly stored in warehouse
locations and performs necessary system transactions.
- Maintains and rotates downstairs warehouse locations and all
additional warehouse storage locations (i.e. alcohol compound)
- Cleans and maintains warehouse area including floors, garbage,
- Actively participates in all safety trainings and is involved
in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Follows all safety procedures, identifying and removing
potential hazards and having a proactive safety attitude.
- Uses handheld scanners to perform transfers, adjustments, and
other system transactions.
- Understands and follows all applicable SOPs and other
- Communicates effectively and professionally with employees
within the department as well as supporting departments.
- Works as instructed by Warehouse Coordinator/ Supervisor.
- Help with the restocking of the store order.
- Performs other duties as assigned or neededEssential
- Certified Melaleuca fork lift operator.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Pulling, stretching, bending and lifting for duration of
- Manual dexterity for such duties as driving, stocking, lifting,
- Good math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide, etc.)
- Ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
with efficiency and accuracy.
- Standing, sitting and walking for duration of the shift
- Visually see all aspects and related areas within the
- Work overtime and weekends as needed
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.Melaleuca is one of the leading
Health and Wellness companies in the world. We manufacture and
distribute nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, facial care,
home hygiene, and other wellness products and distribute them
directly to the consumer through a full-service catalog and
Internet shopping system. We carefully craft products used every
day with the highest standards of safety, health, and wellness in
mind.This revolutionary system is changing the way hundreds of
thousands of people shop by eliminating middlemen and reducing
marketing and distribution costs. This enables the company to spend
more on research and high-quality, ecologically-sensible
ingredients, while maintaining reasonable prices.Great culture -
flexibility is a must in this position; you'll become a part of a
fast-paced team dedicated to a feel-good lifestyle brand dedicated
to changing lives. Like the rest of Melaleuca, we are proud to be
part of a values-driven organization that treats employees with
respect. Our employees and their families enjoy company parties and
countless discounts around the community. We implement a very real
open-door policy, and all employees are on a first name basisit
feels more like a family than a multi-national
corporation.Excellent compensation - in addition to a competitive
wage, we offer comprehensive benefits for our full-time employees
that include all you would expect plus some remarkable surprises,
such as a longevity bonus.External Company Name: Melaleuca, Inc.
External Company URL: http://www.melaleuca.com Street: 11401 N
Congress Ave Shift: 2nd
Keywords: Melaleuca, Kansas City , Forklift Operator - Kansas City - 2nd Shift $18/hr & $500 Signing Bonus, Human Resources , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!