Human Resources Intern - Kansas City, MO
Company: The HEICO Construction Group
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Construction Solutions Group consists of seven companies serving
the commercial and industrial construction markets throughout the
United States and Canada. Bo-Mac Contractors, Ceco Concrete
Construction, Concrete Frame Associates, KenMor Electric, Titan
Formwork Systems, Tribco Construction Services, and Zalk Josephs
Fabricators are among the companies the Group supports. We are
offering an exciting career opportunity for a full-time Human
Resources Intern with excellent communication and administrative
abilities interested in to building a career with a Corporate Human
Resources team in Kansas City, Missouri servicing a centralized HR
department that expands across the United States. The successful
applicant will be self-motivated, with the ability to take a
proactive approach and effectively prioritize work to ensure that
all tasks and projects are completed timely with the utmost
attention to detail. Primary Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support for all areas of human
resources, such as; total rewards, performance management and
- Assists in evaluating and applying efficiencies with Human
Resources program workflows.
- Provides exceptional customer service to employees' questions
received on the Human Resource Employee Service Line.
- Supports maintenance, configuration and integrity of business
systems, such as the Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- Contributes to program rollouts by assisting with disseminating
communication, training webinars and reference materials.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as
assigned or requested for the general support of the department.
- In process of obtaining Bachelor's degree in related discipline
or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability
to present ideas clearly verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to
multitask effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products such as PowerPoint,
Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Social media and marketing savvy, a plus. Applications
submitted without a resume will not be considered. Construction
Solutions Group and its companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race,
sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
Keywords: The HEICO Construction Group, Kansas City , Human Resources Intern - Kansas City, MO, Human Resources , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!