Field Service Supervisor/ Technician Trainer
Company: Total Mechanical Service
Location: Platte City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Field Service Supervisor/ Tech TrainerKansas City
MOSupervision:Reports to the Service Manager.Indirect supervision
of branch service techniciansPosition Summary:This position is
responsible for assisting scheduling and workflow among the service
technicians. In addition, this person will also act in the capacity
of the service technician job description based on the needs of the
business. Spends more than 50% of their time in the field
performing service work and training techs Major
- Prioritize new unscheduled service calls for branchs service
technicians to best meet customers needs.
- Provide direct supervision of all assigned service
- Set up daily and on-call schedule for all Training service
technicians at branch location.
- Respond directly to customers and factories regarding service
- Provide technical support for branch parts department,
customers and customers over the phone.as needed
- Provide technical support to branch service technicians in the
field to resolve problems quickly.
- Set up ready boxes or parts needed by technicians for assigned
- Contact customers as directed for leads, service issues and
- Conduct/oversee weekly Safety t meetings as required by service
- In service Managers absence, assume responsibility for daily
- Be available to on-call service technicians (nights, holidays
and weekends) for technical support as required.
- Performs other duties as required.Contacts:
- Internal Frequently with service technicians; regularly with
other branch staff and occasionally with other WFR staff at all
levels as required.
- External Frequent contact with customers.Minimum
- A High School diplomas or the equivalent in experience.
- 3-5 years previous experience as a Service Technician within
the industry.Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:Good
interpersonal and communication skills for verbal, over the phone
communications with customers and service technicians.
- The ability to understand and prioritize service calls and
assign technicians accordingly.
- Must be well organized and able to make and execute decisions
to promote customer and employee satisfaction.
- Ability to supervise and direct the work of others.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously including
multiple incoming phone calls.
- Driving record acceptable under auto liability insurance
guidelines.Working/Environmental Conditions:Less than 50% of the
- Shop environment.
- Some lifting up to 50 pounds without aid.
- On-call availability for technical support and on call as
required Greater than 50% of the time spent:
- Regular lifting of 5 pounds to 50 pounds depending on
requirements of the repair, maintenance, and/or installation.
- Repeated bending, twisting, stooping and kneeling.
- Extensive daily travel to work site location.
- Exposure to hot grease from fryers.
- On-call weekend rotation may be required (frequency varies with
branch size).Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance, long term disability
- 401k & Company MatchAbout Total Mechanical ServiceTotal
Mechanical Service is an integrity driven company recognized for
service excellence in commercial cooking, refrigeration, HVAC,
ware-washing, beverage and ice machine repair and maintenance.
Since 2006 we have been providing service for customers throughout
Central and Southern Illinois, Indiana and Missouri. We are driven
by our core values of, Safety, Integrity, Courage, Innovation, and
Passion. Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn
more, please visit us at: http://www.tmshvac.com/All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.Total Mechanical
Service is a division of PT Holdings All Unique All United.
Keywords: Total Mechanical Service, Kansas City , Field Service Supervisor/ Technician Trainer, Human Resources , Platte City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!