Human Resources Generalist
Company: NovaTech Automation
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: January 16, 2022
HR GeneralistLenexa, KS
NovaTech is a producer of automation solutions for the electric
power and process industries. Our products and services simplify
complexity, reduce risk and extend the capabilities of the
engineers and organizations making the world's power grids and
essential process industries more reliable, efficient, sustainable,
About the Role NovaTech is seeking a professional, talented, team
player who will perform highly diversified human resources
administrative tasks. If you like the idea of being the local
Lenexa HR rep and helping our employees with interviewing,
benefits, gathering pay documents, leave administration and
enforcing company policies and practices this might be the perfect
role for you! Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated and
organized with a few years (or more) of HR experience, bonus points
if you have an interest in recruiting! If this role sounds
exciting, we would love to connect!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with training,
continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety
training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and
- Will assist with recruiting, interviewing, and facilitating the
hiring and onboarding of qualified candidates.
- Collaborate with managers and supervisors to understand skills
and competencies required for openings.
- Assists with new hire orientation and employee recognition
- Performs routine tasks required to execute human resource
- Handles employee-related inquiries from applicants, employees,
and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices, reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Represent NovaTech Values -- Service, Innovation, Integrity,
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field plus 2+ years professional experience in an HR
Generalist role. Bonus points for previous recruiting or recruiting
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter that can collaborate
with team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to handle confidential information discreetly and
- Ability to quickly learn the organization's talent management
and applicant tracking systems.
What to expect from us
- A nimble, small team that supports our internal customers and
provides exceptional customer service.
- Stable work in an essential industry at an industry-leading
company with growth opportunities available.
- Competitive salary with a generous benefits package to include
profit sharing and company match 401K.
Keywords: NovaTech Automation, Kansas City , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!