Staffing Specialist (Weekend Days)
Company: Favorite Healthcare Staffing
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you a self-starter? Do you thrive in a team environment? Are
you often described by those who know you best as competitive and
goal oriented? If so, we invite you to apply for our open Staffing
Specialist position and join our fast-paced team! Due to rapid
growth within the company, we are looking to hire several
candidates to join our department! At Favorite Healthcare Staffing,
you'll have the opportunity to contribute positively to your team
and see the impact of your efforts while still challenging yourself
to achieve on an individual level. Take your first steps towards a
lasting career with Favorite Healthcare Staffing today! Scope of
Work: Staffing Specialists work directly with both temporary
healthcare professionals and clients, leveraging relationships on
either side to find work for our temporary staff, and fill
employment gaps for our client partners. Staffing Specialist also
learn recruiting techniques, office operations, and customer
service while gaining hands on experience in a call center setting.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Maintains and stays in regular contact with a robust active
roster of healthcare professionals who are willing and able to
accept assignments as needed by client partners.
- Works with client partners to find solutions for staffing
challenges and maintains positive working relationships.
- Capable of handling a large call volume, both inbound and
outbound, as well as other means of communication.
- Builds and develops relationships with professional contacts to
gain industry knowledge, referrals, and business development
- Matches and assesses candidate skills to client needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required Knowledge, Skills,
- Fast learner
- Excellent Customer Service and Human Relations skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, call center environment
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under stressful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working
- Must be proficient using a computer - specifically Microsoft
Office Suite and in-house designed Scheduling System
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years working in a professional
setting required. Must have proven Customer Service and/or Call
Center knowledge. Hours: Wednesdays 230a-9aThursdays 230a-9aFridays
230a-9aSaturdays 230a-11aSundays 230a-11a About Favorite Healthcare
Staffing: As a distinguished leader in the healthcare staffing
industry for over 35 years, Favorite Healthcare Staffing offers a
stimulating and supportive work atmosphere, where the goal is to
develop employees to achieve their full potential. With 50 office
locations around the United States, we provide staffing and support
for healthcare facilities nationwide and operate in a culture of
teamwork, collaboration and diversity on a daily basis. Favorite
Healthcare Staffing is committed to maintaining a challenging
environment that promotes personal and professional accountability
and growth, while taking an active role in the vision of the
company. We offer competitive pay plus bonus potential, full
benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as
401(k), basic life insurance, and paid time off in addition to
holidays. We are AA/EOE/M/F/V/D and pre-employment drug test and
non-competition agreement required.
Keywords: Favorite Healthcare Staffing, Kansas City , Staffing Specialist (Weekend Days), Human Resources , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!