Company: Hilton Kansas City Airport
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Location: US-MO-Kansas City# of Openings: 1Category:
HousekeepingPosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status:
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is an upscale hotel seeking
enthusiastic, professional and team-oriented individuals who
possess the ability and passion for delivering exceptional customer
service in a friendly and welcoming environment. We offer a
complete benefits program and opportunity for rapid growth and
development. We are located three miles south of the KCI Airport.
Our full service property offers 347 guest rooms, an extensive
25,000 square feet of meeting space and superior food and beverage
options, including Starbucks. Our health club offers an exercise
room and indoor/outdoor swimming pool as well as other great
Associates can take an active part in their wellness with free
usage of the hotel health club and expand their life experiences
through travel with our discounted travel rewards programs. Help
secure a better future with our employer matched 401(k)
Our goal is to be the best and for our associates and guests to be
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean
experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters,
and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or
cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may
require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and
restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and
appearance and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head
to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their
job duties and be a team player.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various
cleaning equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Hilton Kansas City Airport, Kansas City , Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!