Digital Customer Service Associate - Martin City - Stateline Shops
Company: Total Wine & More
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 17, 2023
About the role
As a Digital Customer Service Associate supporting our online
customer base, you assist both the in-store order pick-up and
curbside delivery process. You play an essential role in the
customer service experience providing fast service for our
customers purchasing online. You will process transactions, select
and pack product to ensure customers leave feeling positive about
their visit. Both part-time and full-time position will support
merchandising and online order fulfillment. You report to the store
Join us and work in one of the most fun and thriving retail
- Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a
relationship with customers while informing them of our
- Fulfill online orders through product selection, packaging, and
order placement. These orders are for in-store pick up, curbside
pickup or delivery.
- Assists in selecting, sorting, stocking merchandise throughout
- Assist with stocking and maintaining inventory levels;
communicate any inventory issues/concerns to leadership
- Support other areas of the store as a cashier or stock
associate as needs arise.
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards on the sales
floor, stock room, breakroom, bathroom, etc.
- Receive great employee discounts! What we're looking for
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires, which
may also depend on your preference for part-time or full-time
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and
access information necessary to complete daily
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player Physical
Requirements (with or without accommodations)
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly We offer
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability and life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development, industry knowledge, and wine, spirits, and
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us!
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of
fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint
year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career
opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our
strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career
growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork.
If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing
best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn
more at www.TotalWine.com/About-us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing
compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have
not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations
during all aspects of the employment process, including during the
interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and
level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive
list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is
only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members;
eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Keywords: Total Wine & More, Kansas City , Digital Customer Service Associate - Martin City - Stateline Shops, Hospitality & Tourism , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!