Company: HAMPTON INN & SUITES - KANSAS CITY DOWNTOWN-CROSSR
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Hampton Inn Kansas City Downtown/Crossroads is looking for a
room attendant to join our team! The room attendant is responsible
for the cleanliness and overall appearance of guest
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident/ Critical Illness/ Hospitalization Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K after 1 year of employmentScope of the Position:
- Vacuuming and sweeping carpets and floors.
- Mopping floors as needed.
- Dusting, brushing, polishing and vacuuming furniture.
- Dusting and cleaning room decorations, appliances and
structural surfaces (e.g. wall fixtures, window sills, vents).
- Changing linen and making beds.
- Cleaning showers, tubs, sinks and bathroom items.
- Removing used guest amenities and trash.
- Replenishing guest amenities and supplies.
- Inspecting rooms for safety hazards and for the operating
condition of equipment and reporting same to maintenance.
- Checking for damaged linens.
- Reporting lost and found articles, maintenance problems, or
special room problems (e.g. pets in the room) to a supervisor.
- Maintaining storage rooms and stocking carts.
- Emptying linen from housekeeping cart into laundry cart.
- Recording room status on work assignment sheets.
- Providing information to guests about hotel services,
facilities and other amenities.
- Providing information to guests about local
- Preparing rooms for guest arrival and responding to special
guest requests, such as delivering newspapers or cleaning a
- Listening and responding to guests' requests or
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess a valid work
permit.We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or
any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity
employer.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $13.00 - $14.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceShift:
- 8 hour shiftAbility to commute/relocate:
- Kansas City, MO 64108: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)Experience:
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Keywords: HAMPTON INN & SUITES - KANSAS CITY DOWNTOWN-CROSSR, Kansas City , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...