Serenely located within the historic Kansas City Club building,
this premier Kansas City destination seamlessly combines the
old-world charm of a historic social club with modern luxury and
elegance. Drawing on over 100 years of history as the premier
social meeting place, The Hotel Kansas City provides a truly unique
setting for memorable events, as well as inventive dining and
In addition to the hotel's 144 guest rooms are the Town Company, a
three-meal restaurant; Nighthawk, a live music cellar cocktail bar;
and a lobby lounge and bar that will bring locals and guests
together for impromptu mingling. For the event minded guests, there
will be 20,000 feet of meeting space that includes impressive
historic ballrooms and a 3,000 square foot rooftop event patio.
We offer excellent benefits!
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance at 30
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers -Apple, AT&T, Verizon,
Headspace and many more!
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Discounted parking
A Banquet House Person is responsible for setup and breakdown of
- Set banquet tables and chairs to meet function specifications.
Responsible for all set-up and breakdown duties.
- Handling/placement of linens for table setup.
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever
necessary to maintain a positive working relationship.
- Must maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Assist others, when needed, with side work to include cleaning,
stocking, folding, polishing etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Food & Beverage and