Restaurant Team Member - $18.50/hour
Company: Shake Shack
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Average Rate: $18.50 / hour!
( Average rate includes hourly wage + average hourly tip earnings)
Newly hired Team Members are eligible for a $150 sign-on bonus!
Referred by a current team member? You could earn an additional
$250 referral bonus! We are currently seeking employees who have
weekend availability! What's in it for YOU? Have fun and work hard!
As a Shack Team Member, you will be a valued and integral part of
our team from Day One. You will have the opportunity to train on
every station in the Shack while increasing your responsibility and
pay. We value learning & development and provide the ability to
grow your career toward Shack Trainer, Cross Trainer, Shift
Manager, and beyond at your own pace! In addition to your hourly
base pay, you'll also have the opportunity to earn tips by
showcasing your uplifting hospitality skills!
- A work environment where you can come as you are, share your
ideas, have fun, and work collaboratively
- Competitive rates & weekly pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance plan options to fit your
- Discount Programs for Transit, Corporate Fitness, & more
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Vacation + Wellness time
- Employee Dining Discount Program
- Referral Bonus for bringing new members in to the
- Online Training Program & access to self-development tools and
- Flexible scheduling and self-paced growth opportunities
Dependent on eligibility What do you bring to the table? We don't
just value the great work you do, we value the great way you do it!
49% is the stuff you do, 51% is the awesome attitude with which you
do it. We are seeking positive and enthusiastic full-time and
part-time entry-level team members to join our dynamic team!
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience is a plus,
though not required - we'll teach you the rest!
- Motivated to learn quickly and grow in a professional,
- We are fast-paced and looking for people who are quick
thinkers, committed, and excited to hit the ground running!This is
an entry level opportunity with no previous experience required!
All you need is the motivation to learn and grow in a professional,
fast paced, team-oriented environment! We will provide you with all
the tools necessary for a successful Shacksperience, with hands-on
training, online learning modules, and a structured path to grow
your career.Job Responsibilities
- Food prep, customer service, guest interactions, cooking, and
- Delivering exceptional hospitality to our guests
- Balancing high volume with high quality
- Participating in ongoing training and development Job
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional
roles and responsibilities
- Open availability and flexibility is a must - ability to work
any shiftAbout Us Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger
stand serving deliciously classic burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen
custard, beer, wine, & more. With our fresh, simple, high-quality
food at a great value, Shake Shack is a fun and lively
community-gathering place with widespread appeal. Our unique and
inspiring culture invites and nurtures motivated people who aspire
to be our future leaders. Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York
City's Madison Square Park, Shake Shack has expanded to 330+
locations nationwide and is still growing! Shake Shack is an Equal
Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40),
disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic
information, marital, military and veteran status. Our company will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
Keywords: Shake Shack, Kansas City , Restaurant Team Member - $18.50/hour, Hospitality & Tourism , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!