CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Delivery Driver
Company: DHL Supply Chain
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Drivers $82,500 + First
Annual EarningSign On Bonus $7,500Home Daily Kansas City , MO Home
DailyComprehensive and Affordable Benefits Available After Only 30
Days DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain
management and third-party logistics industry. We're a world-class
company, and we're looking for world-class people. Our Drivers keep
our company moving and on the right track. If you're an active
contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing
things the right way the first time, join us and become an
essential part of everyday life. Our customer is a worldwide leader
in automotive and parts manufacturing. The position that we are
interviewing for involves the line haul and/or delivery of our
customer's repair/replacement auto parts to their automobile retail
locations 5 evenings per week. This is a full time positions with a
comprehensive and affordable Benefit Package (that kicks in after
only 30 days), plus a 401-K with a matching part and YOU ARE HOME
EVERY DAY and PAID EVERY WEEK! Daily Route Delivery - $74,000/year
plus Additional Bonus Potential
- Dispatches out of Kansas City at 2:00 PM and back out of St.
Louis at 7:00 PM
- It has 3 deliveries and a trans-load in Columbia Mo.
- This is a 11-12 hour per day route.
- This route is ran on a 48ft lift-gate trailer with a day cab
tractor.This route pays approximately $1,390.15 per week.
- The pay is a daily route pay of $278.03 so you can count on the
consistency of your income and DHL PAYS WEEKLY!
- Get your route done early and still receive the same pay. No
better way to budget your family expenses than to know what you are
earning every week. You are HOME DAILY!DHL PAYS WEEKLY! Outstanding
Affordable Benefits - Effective after Only 30 Days
- Medical - Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes
one free physical per year.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups
and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include
one free annual vision checkup at no charge. Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy - Protection for up to
- Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin
accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 9 paid holidays per year.
Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.
- 401K - Company Matching - No better way to save for your
retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will
match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week
and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. In other words, you
contribute 6% weekly and DHL will contribute 5%. To make this even
better YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Go back to College or Graduate School
and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment - Late model and well maintained
tractors and van trailers.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by
OptumHealth.This service is a confidential, short term counseling
and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle
challenges. Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience
driving a tractor/trailer.If you meet the 6 months minimum
requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate
of completion from an accredited CDL training school is
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the
DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely
in both urban and suburban environments. DHL SUPPLY
CHAINExcellence. Simply delivered
Keywords: DHL Supply Chain, Kansas City , CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!