Company: Taco Bell
Location: Platte City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
"Live Mas" and start your new career with Taco Bell!We are
currently hiring for Shift Leaders. Shift Leaders are responsible
for driving guest satisfaction, training employees, meeting
financials, and ensuring food safety and cleanliness standards.We
are looking for people with a great attitude and a willingness to
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales
and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work
environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company
standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior,
dumpster and boardwalk, including removal of trash within
containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed
labor schedules, product projections, financials for store
manager's review/approval.We offer the following :
- A commitment to promote from within
- Excellent training programs
- Reward and recognition culture
- Family friendly environmentThe ideal candidates must want to
have fun serving great food to our customers! -Click APPLY NOW to
submit your application online!
Keywords: Taco Bell, Kansas City , Shift Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Platte City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!