Winner's Circle - Customer Service
Company: Dave & Buster's
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Text - Fun Jobs to 214-441-6949 to schedule an interviewPOSITION
SNAPSHOT: Our Winner's Circle position ensures Guests' initial
impressions with Dave & Buster's are positive and welcoming. The
Winner's Circle position requires a strong communicator who will
guide our Guests through their Midway experience.NITTY GRITTY
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times
and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members,
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while
performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon
- Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as
needed and makes recommendations on items.
- Provides game assistance by promptly notifying Support
Technicians or Management as needed.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was
satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be
- Practices proper cost controls by accurately weighing tickets
and scanning merchandise.
- Responsible for stocking, displaying and securing merchandise
in all storage areas.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of tickets and merchandise
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas
up to standard. Discusses problem areas with Manager.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Winner's
Circle. Ensures all plush and shelves are stocked, properly
cleaned, and maintained.
- Properly positions and set up displays to increase Guest
traffic and promote sales.
- Assists other Team Members as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team
Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.STUFF OUR
ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this position, the Team Member will regularly be
- Be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this
position.RequirementsAt Dave and Buster's the safety of our team
members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to
delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from
us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are
in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including:
enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social
distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and
masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Kansas City , Winner's Circle - Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!