Talent Acquisition Assistant
Company: H&R Block
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 23, 2020
What you'll do... JOB SUMMARY Assists the human resources
department in achieving its mission by providing administrative and
project support to members of the human resources management team
as assigned. Under guidance, key areas of responsibility include
responding to common HR inquiries for a variety of HR questions and
issues, monitoring and tracking projects, providing administrative
support to multiple staff members, monitoring and tracking budgets,
working with vendors and assisting with ad-hoc projects as needed.
Provides exceptional customer service by handling manager and
associate inquiries, requests, and concerns via phone, email, live
chat, and/or written correspondence. Serves as a liaison between
associates and human resources departments. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Administers and/or maintains programs for assigned human
resources functional areas. Examples could include managing the
interview center, learning management system, training course
administration, benefits programs, payroll, payroll tax, etc.
- Responds to questions from associates with respect to hr and/or
payroll programs. Research questions and communicate information to
program participants. Escalates more complex issues to subject
- Tracks budget / expenditures; maintains appropriate ongoing
communication. Ensures departmental invoices and expense reports
are tracked, approved and forwarded in a timely manner.
- Effectively utilizes and maintains hr systems which may include
databases or software programs such as People Soft.
- Compiles, tracks, and summarizes data for human resources
programs and processes. Conducts data entry for hr and payroll
- Monitors and tracks multiple projects; monitors timelines and
- Works with vendors to maintain and administer hr
- Under guidance, creates and improves administrative
- Provides administrative support to multiple team members and
maintains files of records and publications.
- Prepares and creates materials for handouts or presentations
including excel, word and PowerPoint documents.
- Works on special projects.
- Other duties as assigned. About H&R Block... We're here to
live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our
clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally,
because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods
and lives. We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and
Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown
to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States
and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation. It would be even better if
you also had...
- Associates degree in business or other related field or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience in Human Resources
- Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS or similar HRIS program
- Prior experience working with operational systems - i.e., HRIS,
applicant tracking systems, facilities management systems, etc.
What you'll bring to the team... Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent Work Experience:
- 3 years Minimum related work experience
- A minimum of two years of related experience in customer
service, HR systems, or payroll.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group as a member
of a team.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the
- Oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to use a systematic approach in solving problems
through analysis and evaluation of alternative solutions.
- Ability to critically analyze reports.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations.
- Knowledge of basic Human Resources or payroll policies,
procedures, and techniques. #hrbjob
Keywords: H&R Block, Kansas City , Talent Acquisition Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!