Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit
Company: Research Medical Center
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Research Medical Center is seeking a passionate and motivated
Registered Nurse to join the Medical / Surgical ICU!
FT Nights Opening!
**$7,500 Sign On Bonus and $5,000 Relocation Bonus Available**?The
Research Medical Center ICU RNs have been described as?the?"Navy
Seals of Nursing"... the "Top Elite"!The best of the best, working
with incredible tenacity, drive, heart and wicked smart!?
- Do you strive to be amongst the Top Elite in Nursing, working
with the best of the best?
- Do you apply critical thinking skills and thrive in high
pressure environments??We are the only ICU in our system that cares
for Comprehensive Stroke patients, ECMO Patients, TAVR, Impella,
complex Level one trauma patients!We train more RNs to be NPs and
CRNAs!?If this team is where you NEED to be, APPLY NOW!???At
Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the
care and improvement of human life.? Located in beautiful Kansas
City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and
heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader
due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and
nurses.? To ensure that we exceed our patients? health care needs,
we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical
About this Unit:
- 32 Bed, Medical/Surgical ICU, Level 1 Trauma and Triple Crown
- ECMO, TAVR, Impella, CABGs, Complex Trauma patients
- Fast paced, multitasking, and advanced critical thinking skills
- Cohesive teamwork, opportunity to be training and developed by
top notch nurses, educators, mentors and physicians
- Work 4 weekend shifts in a 4 week schedule with your full time
statusThe Top 3 Reason?s Employees love working in the
ICU:Teamwork?High Standards of patient care?Great work
environmentWhat "Benefits" me to join HCA?Weoffer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitivesalary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in ourteam and
your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include
401k,PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement,employee discount program, employee stock purchase
program and student loanrepayment. We would love to talk to you
about this fantastic opportunity.
?Relocate to Kansas City with
more about working at Research Medical Center where above all else
we are committed to the care and improvement of human life:
named America?s ?Coolest City.Learn more about living in KC.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse
Manager,? Registered Nurse?(RN) coordinates and provides patient
care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for
the provision of nursing care.?
- Registered Nurse (RN)?provides nursing care is? in accordance
with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing
Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit
Be apart of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewingapplications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted by ourhiring managers for interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise thebar in patient care!?
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing????
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.?
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.?
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.?
- ACLS required within 6 months.?
- Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN) or Trauma Nursing Care
Course (TNCC) required within one year.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.(New Graduates please
apply to New Grad requisitions)
- Basic computer skills*Sign-on bonuses are based on
qualifyingcriteria ? Current Employees not eligible - Please ask
your recruiter fordetails.???
For more information on all our ICU openings, both Medical/Surgical
and our Neuro ICU, please contact the Recruiter, Johna Koelzer at
816-401-3382 or email Johna.Koelzer@hcahealthcare.com
We are an equal opportunityemployer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Research Medical Center, Kansas City , Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!