Charge RN - PACU
Company: Research Medical Center
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Research Medical Center is seeking a CHARGE RN to join our
Sign on bonus of $5,000 and Relocation Bonus of $5,000!Full Time
Weare seeking a CHARGE RN for our PACU to ensure that we continueto
provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an
amazingteam that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenaladdition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful
as we do. We want youto apply now!
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the
care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas
City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and
heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader
due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses.
To ensure that we exceed our patients health care needs, we staff
over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
About the Unit:
- 14 Bed PACU
- Post Anesthesia Care of patient immediately after surgery
- Level 1 Trauma Center, Level 1 Stroke, Level 1 STEMI
- Nurse to Patient Ratio: 1 to 2
- Take care of all traumas outside of open heart
- Amazing leader with dynamic energy!
The Top 3 Reason s Employees love working in the PACU:Teamwork High
Standards of patient careGreat work environment, work and home life
Research Medical is a Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma
Center, and achieved Pathways Designation in 2016. Learn more about
working at Research Medical Center where above all else we are
committed to the care and improvement of human life:
Learn more about Relocation to KC Here: Learn more about living in
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Nurse Manager, coordinates
patient care and staffing needs for assigned shift.
- Ensures that patient care is provided in accordance with
hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice
Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure
- Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Acts as resource and mentor to staff.Ifyou are looking for an
opportunity that provides satisfaction and personalgrowth, we
encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If
youare highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers.
Come unlock thepossibilities and apply today!
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS required upon hire and maintained.
- ACLS and PALS must be received within first 6 months of hire,
- Experience: Two years clinical nursing experience preferred.
*Sign-on bonuses are based on qualifyingcriteria Current Employees
not eligible - Please ask your recruiter fordetails.
We are an equal opportunityemployer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu,
domiciliary, intensive, nurse clinical, registed, surgical,
Keywords: Research Medical Center, Kansas City , Charge RN - PACU, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!