Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Prep & Recover
Company: Research Medical Center
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Research Medical Center and the Outpatient West - AMB Surgical Prep
and Recovery unit is seeking an experienced PRN Registered
Nurse(RN) to join our amazing team. At Research Medical Center,
above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
human life . Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research
Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We
are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled,
compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we
exceed our patients health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors
who represent 29 medical specialties. About the Unit:
- Expanded role to include Pre-OP and Phase II of all Outpatient
- Monday through Friday, no weekends, no call
- Typical shifts are 10 hour days
- Daily tasks include: Pre-Op, Pre-Admission testing; Day of
admissions include start ivs, take vitals, draw blood, assessments
and the Phase II of prepping all patients to return home.
- Scheduling Flexibility and Great manage autonomy
- Cross Training also provided
- Unit operations is 6:30am to 7:30pmBenefits of joining HCA:
Weoffer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement,employee discount program, employee stock purchase
program and student loanrepayment. We would love to talk to you
about this fantastic opportunity.
Relocation to Kansas City with HCA:
- The role of the Registered nurse is to perform patient care
under the direction of the Nurse Manger/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative
services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of
the mission of Research Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in 773 OPC-West provides care for infant
to child between 1 to 11 years of age; adolescent patients 12 to 17
years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years of age; and
geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- The RN prepares and dismisses patients for surgery in
accordance with the anesthesiologist and surgeon orders and
- The RN prepares and dismisses patients with moderate sedation
in accordance with hospital protocol. Ifyou are looking for an
opportunity that provides satisfaction and personalgrowth, we
encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If
youare highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers.
Come unlock thepossibilities and apply today!
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required. Excellent
oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and
leadership skills required. BLS and ALS certification required and
- No previous experience is required. Prior medical-surgical
- Answers telephones, maintain patient charts, logs data into
- Photo copier, Fax, ComputerInterested in learning more about
this or other RN opportunities at Research Medical Center? Contact
Megan Kegley at 816-###-#### or ...@hcamidwest.com
We are an equal opportunityemployer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, coronary,
domiciliary, hospice, nurse, nurse rn, psychiatric, surgery
Keywords: Research Medical Center, Kansas City , Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Prep & Recover, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!