Registered Nurse - Pre Op Post
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Research Medical Center and the Center for Outpatient Surgery at
our Brookside Campus is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse(RN)
to join Pre Op / Post Op Team
PRNNo weekends, no holidays, no call Research Medical Center
Brookside Campus is a comprehensive center for outpatient services
and 24-hour emergency care. It is located on a 25-acre campus in
south Kansas City, Missouri that includes outpatient facilities,
medical office buildings, administrative offices, and a
comprehensive health and fitness center. About the Center for
- Outpatient Surgery Center with 4 ORs
- Convenient location at our Research Medical Center Brookside
- Flexible Staffing and Scheduling
- Great Team and Great Doctors
- Lots of variety to include Orthopedic, Neuro, Pain, ENT, Gyn,
minor Vascular and Eye
- No Weekends, No Holidays, No CallWhat "Benefits" You to Join
our Team? Ouremployees come first. We provide a total compensation
package to make sure yourneeds are met. Choose the medical coverage
package that best suits you. Lookafter your loved ones while still
getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Planfor your future with
our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefitsincluding
tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical
flexspending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft
protection. Raise the Bar! Be a partof an organization that invests
in you. We are actively reviewing applications.Highly qualified
candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managersfor
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse
Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes
individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies
and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA
Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure
- The circulating nurse is able to assist the surgeon using
aseptic technique, the pre-op nurse is able to prep patients prior
to surgery, the PACU nurse is able to recover of the patient.
- The RN just prior to any engagement with the patient will be
directly involved all of the National Patient Safety Goals
including right site right procedure, two patient identifiers,
medication reconciliation, right antibiotic per surgery, and any
other activity that promotes quality patient care and safety. Be a
part of an organization that invests in you. Weare actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will bepromptly
contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
yourapplication and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months.
- Previous clinical experience preferred in PACU and Pre /OP
- Basic computer skills Interested in learning more about this or
other RN opportunities at Research Medical Center? Contact Johna
Koelzer at or
We are an equal opportunity employerand value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA., Kansas City , Registered Nurse - Pre Op Post, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!