Registered Nurse(RN) - **NEW** NEURO ICU - FT Nights - $7,500 Sign On Bonus for Nights
Company: Research Medical Center
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: April 18, 2019
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) - **NEW** NEURO Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
The Research Medical Center ICU RNs have been described as the
"Navy Seals of Nursing"... the "Top Elite"!
The best of the best, working with incredible tenacity, drive,
heart and wicked smart!
Do you strive to be amongst the Top Elite in Nursing, working with
the best of the best?
Do you apply critical thinking skills and thrive in high pressure
We are the only ICU in our system that cares for Comprehensive
Stroke patients, ECMO Patients, TAVR, Impella, CABGs, complex Level
one trauma patients!
We train more RNs to be NPs and CRNAs!
If this team is where you NEED to be, APPLY NOW!
Sign On Bonus of $7,500 and Relocation Bonus of $5,000 Available
for Nurses with 1 year of experience
New RN Pay Rates Available as well!
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the
care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas
City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and
heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader
due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses.
To ensure that we exceed our patients' health care needs, we staff
over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
With the addition of our designated Neuro ICU, we are taking our
patient care to the next level. We have a 32 bed Surgical/Trauma
ICU and a NEW 12 Bed Neuro ICU.
The Top Reason's Employees love working in the ICU:
- RNs are supported by Paramedics in the ICU
- Cohesive Team with an "OUR" patient mentality
- Ongoing education and care of patients that have had cutting
- Hospital and Department level practice councils so nurses can
be at the forefront for the changes they want to make at the
- Amazing Tuition Assistance and Reimbursement Program
- Provide Comprehensive Care with variety of cases.
Research Medical is a TRIPLE CROWN! Level 1 STEMI, STROKE, and
Learn more about working at Research Medical Center where above all
else we are committed to the care and improvement of human
Recently named America's Coolest City.
Learn more about living in KC.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse
Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient
care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for
the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance
with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing
Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months.
- Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN) or Trauma Nursing Care
Course (TNCC) required within one year.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills
Keywords: Research Medical Center, Kansas City , Registered Nurse(RN) - **NEW** NEURO ICU - FT Nights - $7,500 Sign On Bonus for Nights, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!