Hematology Oncology opening in Kansas City, MO - partnership, research, visas welcome
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Seeking BE/BC Hematology-Oncologist to join an established
private practice serving the communities surrounding the Kansas
- Call coverage is 1:4
- Unique and first of its kind private practice with a strong
affiliation to top health system
- Community based role treating both hematology as well as solid
tumor conditions with an existing patient base in a supportive
- Strong support staff, nurse practitioners and onsite resources
including chemotherapy, radiation oncology, surgery and
- Must be willing to travel to up to 3 clinic locations
throughout the month
- Clinical research opportunities are available
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top
tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the
heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in
a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the
expectations of those we serve.
- The hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and
robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI,
oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties we
ensure that our patients needs are always met and that their
expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care
and improvement of human lives. Compensation & Benefits:
- Opportunity for partnership
- Comprehensive and full benefits package provided including full
medical benefits, medical malpractice, paid time off, retirement
plan, and relocation package
- Ability to sponsor H1 & J1 visa The Community:
- Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to
live in the U.S.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than
2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities
offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing
companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC,
Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
- KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays,
making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on
either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and
- On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S.
average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The
affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself
personally faster without compromising your ability to access
world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting
- Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest
Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when
creating this list including work-life balance, compensation,
opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
- Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson
County, ranked for 'best places to raise a family.' APPLY NOW or
TEXT Job and email address to . Search all of our provider
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Kansas City , Hematology Oncology opening in Kansas City, MO - partnership, research, visas welcome, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!