RN - Adult Behavioral Health Unit - Full Time Nights
Company: Saint Luke's Health System
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Saint Luke's North in Smithville is seeking a Registered Nurse to
join our Adult Behavioral Health Unit team. As Behavioral Health
Nurse you will have the opportunity to work with a
multidisciplinary team of therapists, physicians, and nurse
practitioners where your voice is heard, and your input directly
impacts patient care. We believe in creating teams that are kind,
professional and treats each other as they would a patient to help
ensure our vision to be, "The Best Place to Get Care. The Best
Place to Give Care."
Shift Details: 7 pm to 7 am
- Utilizesthe nursing process
- Performspatient care, delegating patient care tasks and for
supervision of other patient care staff
- Coordinatesthe plan of care for a group of assigned patients
and consulting with other members of the health care team when
indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes
- Demonstratesproficiency and abides by policies, rules,
guidelines and procedures
We seek nurses who are compassionate, non-biased, understanding,
resilient and patient centered. The ideal candidate should have
strong communication skills and can easily adapt to changes that
improve patient care.
Why Saint Luke's?
- Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their
voices to be heard.
- We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital,
health system, and the healthcare industry.
- Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
- Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
- Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
- Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages
to all eligible employees, click here to find out more.
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Mandt
Certified - Various, Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of
State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
Night (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care . Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: Saint Luke's Health System, Kansas City , RN - Adult Behavioral Health Unit - Full Time Nights, Healthcare , Smithville, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!