Hand/Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon opening just west of Kansas City, KS
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Orthopedics opening in Kansas City, Kansas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Hospital 35 minutes west of Kansas City is seeking a Fellowship
trained BE/BC Hand/Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon for a
full-time, Hospital employed position. This position is with an
established orthopedic group.
- Board Eligible or Certified
- Call rotation including General Orthopedic Surgery call among
- Satellite clinic opportunities
- Recently moved to a brand new, state of the art facility in
We offer a robust compensation and benefits package, including;
- Strong base salary
- Productivity bonus structure
- CME allowance
- Paid relocation expenses
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous time off
Our health system includes a 174-bed not-for-profit hospital, 8
primary care and 15 specialty clinics, all serving northeast
Kansas. Supported by more than 1,800 associates and 350 providers,
we are dedicated to the health and wellness of our communities and
it shows in our physician expertise, advanced technology and high
standards of clinical excellence.We are proud of our work. And we
regularly earn national and regional honors for our high-quality
- In 2017, the Joint Commission recognized us with Advanced
Certification for Primary Stroke Center, Certification for Chest
Pain, and as a Pioneer in Quality Data Contributor.
- Hospitals and Health Networks magazine named us one of Health
Care's Most Wired Hospitals in 2017, marking the seventh
consecutive year for this prestigious honor.
- Nationally recognized for leading the way in technological
- In 2018, we were named a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Distinction
Center+ for maternity care. And we received the March of Dimes
award for early elective delivery prevention.
- We earned Saving Sight's Excellence in Eye Donation Award in
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
recognized us in 2017 with the Get With the Guidelines Stroke
SilverPlus Achievement Award.
- Becker's Hospital Review named us to its 100 Great Community
Hospitals list in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
The Community:Lawrence is the county seat of Douglas County which
has a population of over 112,000. It is located 45 miles from
Kansas City and about 30 miles from Topeka, the state capital. It
is a city rich in arts, culture and history. Boaters, golfers,
hikers, birdwatchers and bikers can find challenging recreational
opportunities for the whole family with more than 50 local parks
and Clinton Lake state park.The Lawrence school district is a top
10 metro school district and the seventh largest in the state. In
addition, Lawrence is home to the University of Kansas and Haskell
Indian Nations University; with several small public and private
universities within a 60 mile radius.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218614 and email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Kansas City , Hand/Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon opening just west of Kansas City, KS, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!