Primary Care - Department of Defense Contract
Company: Ascend Medical Staffing
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Kansas City, Kansas. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Our Contract Management Client with the US Army has an immediate
opening for a Primary Care Physician in the Midwestern US!
Any state license will be accepted.
- Primary Care Physician needed for Ft. Leavenworth, KS Army
- Long term contract of 6 months or more. Nice furnished rental
- B/C or B/E Family Medicine OR Internal Medicine.
- Any state license
- Active DEA
- Traditional Monday-Friday 8-5 schedule OR compressed schedule
allowing for 3-day weekend every other week.
- No call/no weekends.
- 20 patients per day, US Army soldiers and families.
- EMR aptitude needed. Orientation provided.
- Hourly compensation, expenses, and malpractice coverage are
Would you have any interest? Please send me a CV and mention a good
time we could talk. I would be happy to answer any questions you
National Accounts Manager
Ascend Medical Staffing
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Ascend Medical Staffing, Kansas City , Primary Care - Department of Defense Contract, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!