RN / Registered Nurse / Kansas / Permanent / Charge Registered Nurse Infusion - Oncology Job
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care?
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer
as an Infusion/Oncology Charge RN today with . At OPRMC, we want to
ensure your needs are met. We offer avariety of comprehensive
medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact onour patients lives and you have
the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for a dedicated
Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
Infusion/Oncology nurses are experts atproviding compassionate care
and support to patients that have cancer. Theymonitor patients
after surgery, administer chemotherapy, and help patients toaccess
resources needed to ease their journey.
About this unit:
- Desirable work schedule - Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
- Lead clinic of 8 staff RNs plus 6 physicians.
- We take care of complex oncology and infusion patients in
asupportive environment that fosters teamwork.
- Patient population is often recurring, which in turn webuild
relationships with them and their families
- Monday Friday work schedule no nights or weekends!
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to performpatient care
under the direction of the Clinical Nurse Manager.
- The Registered nurseprovides therapeutic and administrative
services necessary for the care of thepatient, and in support of
the mission of OverlandPark Regional Medical Center.
- TheRegistered Nurse in this department provides care for adult
patients between 18to 64 yearsand geriatric patients 65 years and
Qualifications What Qualifications You Will Need:
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or
BSN degree.Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in
the state(s) ofpractice and/or has an active compact license, in
accordance with law andregulation. BLS is required upon hire.
Chemotherapy/BiotherapyCard from Oncology Nursing Society (ONS)
preferred within first 6 months ofhire; required within first year
of hire. Certified Oncology Nurse (OCN) from OncologyNursing
Certification Corporation (ONCC) preferred.Priorexperience in a
Keywords: HCA., Kansas City , RN / Registered Nurse / Kansas / Permanent / Charge Registered Nurse Infusion - Oncology Job, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!