Family Medicine w/OB opportunity in Kansas City, KS - top hospital, and top place to live
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Family Practice-With OB opening in Kansas City, Kansas. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Medical Center is currently seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine
Physician (OB optional) to join its team. No c-sections.
- This is on outpatient only practice with the option to also do
OB. There are 2 other physicians and an APP in the practice. One
physician does OB and one does not. This group is part of a large
outpatient call group.
Benefits Include: Family Health Insurance, Paid-Time Off, Family
Dental Coverage, CME Allowance, payment of Kansas Medical License,
DEA Registration and Medical Staff Membership dues to the Medical
Center. Also, Medical Malpractice, Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance and participation in the system Retirement Plans.
Medical Center has recently undergone the largest expansion in its
history. Several significant construction projects have been
completed across our 260 acre campus.
- A new four-story Obstetric Wing with a Level II Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit which opened in May, 2017.
- A free-standing Cancer Center was completed in March,
- The addition of a Memory Care Neighborhood at Cedar Lake
Village was completed and opened in 2017.
- Expanded Cardiovascular Center which included a new Hybrid Lab
was completed in 2017.
- Medical Center also opened our Hospice House in October,
- We will have expanded pediatric care on our campus thanks to a
partnership with Children's Mercy Hospital.
- Further growth will also occur in orthopedics. We are currently
exploring growth opportunities within the group and
- Medical Center has been recognized as a High Performing
Hospital by U.S. News and World Report for Hip
- Recipient of the CHIME Healthcare's Most Wired Award.
- Received the American Heart Association/American Stroke
Association's Get with the Guidelines Target: Stroke Honor Roll
Elite Plus Gold Quality Achievement Award.
- One of Ingram's Magazine's "2017 Best Companies to work
The Community:The city is a great place to live, work, learn, shop
and play! With a population of more than 127,000, it is one of the
fasted growing cities in the nation (U.S. Census). Despite its
phenomenal growth, it retains a hometown flavor with a quality of
life second to none. It has been ranked as among the "Best Cities"
in which to live (Money and Forbes Magazines and
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218817 and email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Kansas City , Family Medicine w/OB opportunity in Kansas City, KS - top hospital, and top place to live, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!