RN - Home Health - Alternating Week Schedule 7 on/7 off
Company: Saint Luke's Health System
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Saint Luke's Home Care and Hospice has an exciting new opportunity
for a full-time Registered Nurse to function as Case Manager and
provide home health services in the Kansas City metropolitan area
(Jackson, county and on-call for surrounding counties). This
position is part of our Seven-On/Seven-Off alternative staffing
plan, which offers superb work-life balance and flexibility. An
employee accepted into this role will be scheduled to work seven
consecutive days (from Monday 8:00 am through the following Monday
7:59 am) and will be off work for the following seven consecutive
days. You will see patients and take call each of the seven days
you are on but will control your schedule to balance professional
and personal needs. You will enjoy 26 weeks of time off per year
with the opportunity to pick up extra visits if you desire.
Our RN Case Managers fully utilize their education and skills to
provide excellent patient care in the home and to coordinate the
patient's plan of care with other disciplines and providers. You
will enjoy the autonomy of setting your own workday and the
satisfaction of spending more quality time caring for and teaching
your patients and watching them heal. You will be supported by an
innovative leadership team, state of the art technology, and the
region's largest health system.
- Completing the initial patient assessment to determine home
- Initiating a plan of care and making revisions as the patient's
status and needs change.
- Coordinating the patient's care plan and collaborating with
other disciplines that are part of the health care team.
- Performing appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
procedures including wound and ostomy care.
- Educating the patient and family members on following the care
plan and medication administration.
- Identifying discharge planning needs as part of the care plan
development and implementing prior to discharge of the
- Performing hospice visits and educating patients and families
on disease process and end-of-life care.
- Candidates must have an active Missouri and Kansas RN
Why Saint Luke's Home Care and Hospice:
- Working in an environment where you are supported by leadership
and a team of skilled healthcare professional dedicated to
providing the highest levels of care.
- 26 weeks of time off with additional personal days to help
ensure work-life balance.
- Having the autonomy to set your own schedule and flexibility to
meet your personal and family needs, including late start or early
- State of the art technology including widespread use
telemonitoring to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Commitment to a safe and kind work environment with abundant
- Competitive pay program and top mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities for career advancement and development of your
nursing and people skills.
- Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages
to all eligible employees, click here to find out more.
Less than 1 year
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross,
Driver's License - Various, Registered Nurse - Various
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: Saint Luke's Health System, Kansas City , RN - Home Health - Alternating Week Schedule 7 on/7 off, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!