Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant - RHRP
Company: DOCS Health
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Attention all Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants, we
are calling on all of you to work with us as independent
contractors providing services to our Military Service members. We
will primarily work weekends, with some occasional weekdays in the
State of Missouri. We are in full preparation mode for our new
services under the Reserve Health Readiness Program (RHRP).
- Support Physical Health Assessments of military personnel.
- Perform review of Health History, Service Member Medical
Records, and medical questionnaires.
- Interview military personnel to determine current and prior
- Identify any concerns that need to be addressed immediately,
inclusive of Behavioral Health.
- Document interview results for readiness classification in the
service members medical record using a proprietary system.
- Variable days - primarily on Saturday and Sunday
- Anticipated start: March 2023
- Supervising Physician may required depending on the state
- Active FNP, NP, or PA license in the state
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Experience with Primary Care or Occupational Health -
- Experience with mobile medical services - preferred
- Knowledge of Military systems, protocols, and terminology -
- Adaptable to fast paced environments, with large volumes of
service members seen daily
- Able to work extended hours
- Able to work in various locations, including remote military
- Able to travel, with weekend availability - preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Not Required - Diagnose, treat, or prescribe medicationsWith
over three decades of experience, we are a trusted industry leader.
Our experienced team of clinicians and logistics professionals are
dedicated, and strive to do the right thing for our partners and
their members every time. Because of this commitment, weve set a
new standard of care delivery through our fixed-clinic, mobile
treatment center, telemedicine, and portable deployment models.
Join our team, and become a part of a bridge for better health. If
you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be
required to undergo background check (including criminal record
check) and drug screening. We use E-Verify in our hiring
process.DOCS Health is committed to ensuring equal employment
opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are
in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local
anti-discrimination laws. DOCS Health will not engage in or
tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful
harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy),
age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity,
genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed
services, or any other status protected by law.Job ID: 2023-8708
External Company URL: https://docs.health/
Keywords: DOCS Health, Kansas City , Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant - RHRP, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!