Pulmonary Critical Care opportunity in Kansas City, KS - top hospital, and top place to live
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Pulmonology opening in Kansas City, Kansas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join a team in
the Kansas City area.
- Employed position joining 4 pulmonologist and 3 APRN's
- Call 1-5, cover one hospital
- APRN's assist rounding in hospital
- Provide outpatient, inpatient and critical care
- Sleep available
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with wrvu production
- Full benefits including health, dental, retirement, disability,
life and paid-time off
- Signing bonus and relocation expense
Benefits Include: Family Health Insurance, Paid-Time Off, Family
Dental Coverage, CME Allowance, payment of Kansas Medical License,
DEA Registration and Medical Staff Membership dues to the Medical
Center. Also, Medical Malpractice, Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance and participation in the system Retirement Plans.
Medical Center has recently undergone the largest expansion in its
history. Several significant construction projects have been
completed across our 260 acre campus.
- A new four-story Obstetric Wing with a Level II Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit which opened in May, 2017.
- A free-standing Cancer Center was completed in March,
- The addition of a Memory Care Neighborhood at Cedar Lake
Village was completed and opened in 2017.
- Expanded Cardiovascular Center which included a new Hybrid Lab
was completed in 2017.
- Medical Center also opened our Hospice House in October,
- We will have expanded pediatric care on our campus thanks to a
partnership with Children's Mercy Hospital.
- Further growth will also occur in orthopedics. We are currently
exploring growth opportunities within the group and
- Medical Center has been recognized as a High Performing
Hospital by U.S. News and World Report for Hip
- Recipient of the CHIME Healthcare's Most Wired Award.
- Received the American Heart Association/American Stroke
Association's Get with the Guidelines Target: Stroke Honor Roll
Elite Plus Gold Quality Achievement Award.
- One of Ingram's Magazine's "2017 Best Companies to work
The Community:The city is a great place to live, work, learn, shop
and play! With a population of more than 127,000, it is one of the
fasted growing cities in the nation (U.S. Census). Despite its
phenomenal growth, it retains a hometown flavor with a quality of
life second to none. It has been ranked as among the "Best Cities"
in which to live (Money and Forbes Magazines and
RelocateAmerica.com).24/7 Wall St. named the city one of America's
Best Cities to Live, thanks to its low poverty rate, a low crime
rate and a strong income to home value ratio. It also ranked number
one on Zippia's list of the 10 Happiest Cities in America. The
score considered factors like education, unemployment rate, cost of
living and poverty level. Many large companies like Garmin, Farmers
Insurance, Honeywell and TransAm Trucking are headquartered
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #ME220851 and email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Kansas City , Pulmonary Critical Care opportunity in Kansas City, KS - top hospital, and top place to live, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!