RN Supervisor Robotic Surgery
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description Are you passionate about delivering superior,
patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to
caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like
family! Jump-start your career as a RN Robotic Surgery Supervisor
today with Research Medical Center.We are committed to providing
our employees with the support they need. At RMC we offer an array
of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) The Life of an HCA
NurseWould you like to unlock your potential with a leading
healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our
colleagues? Join the RMC family! We will provide you the tools and
resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently
looking for an ambitious RN Supervisor to help us reach our goals.
Unlock your potential here!As a Surgery nurse you must be detail
oriented, flexible, able to juggle multiple priorities without
missing a beat, adept with technical skills, a team player, and
must have excellent communication skills. You must also be able to
think critically in a fast-paced, challenging environment. There
are many surgical sub-specialties for learning, including
neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, trauma, pediatrics, oncology,
general surgery, urology, ophthalmology, ear/nose/throat, dental,
orthopedics, plastic and reconstructive, and transplant surgery.
About this unit:
- Team-oriented and fast-paced environment with a wide variety of
- Talented physician team that respects the surgical expertise of
- One of the lowest call in the city Responsibilities:
- Provides nursing leadership for assessing, planning,
implementing and evaluating patient care and safety in assigned
areas of responsibility.
- Collaborates with physicians and other departments to
coordinate the needs of patients and their families. Manages
resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Supports the mission and vision of the facility, division and
company. Assures quality care through the initiation and evaluation
of patient care utilizing performance improvement process.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN or Compact License required.
- BLS and ACLS certification required at hire and
- Current state of Missouri RN license required.
- Certification in area of specialty preferred.
- Three (3) years current clinical nursing experience
- Robotic surgery experience required At Research Medical Center,
above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC
embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized
as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and
dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our
patients' health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who
represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.Several of
our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon
Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and
Women's Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used
to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are
urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our
advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive
hospitals in the Kansas City region.HCA Healthcare has been
continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses.If you are looking for an
opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we
encourage you to apply for our opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Kansas City , RN Supervisor Robotic Surgery, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!