Clinical Nurse Coordinator Cardiac Care
Company: Research Medical Center
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you currently have an opportunity to
make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care
and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year,
nurses at Research Medical Center have the opportunity to make a
real impact. As a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator Cardiac Care you
can be a part of change.BenefitsResearch Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock
your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your
personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of
nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an)
Clinical Nurse Coordinator Cardiac Care. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Our Cardiac Telemetry unit is unique in that our nurses
take care of patients recovering from open heart surgeries, heart
catheterization with stent placement, ablations, pace maker/AICD
placement, cardiovascular surgeries and we are a comprehensive
stoke/stemi facility. About this unit:
- Advancement in knowledge of caring for critically ill
- Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse
- Flexibility in scheduling Responsibilities:
- Under the general supervision of the unit s director or
designee the Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) assumes
responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in
the unit on his/her designated shifts.
- In collaboration with other members of the management team,
this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the
quality of patient care services provided in unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all
functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty.
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days
of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of
his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Research Medical Center is a 585+ bed hospital. Our
hospital offers an array of medical and health clinic services.
This includes women's services offering obstetrics and fertility,
an emergency room, and a trauma center. We offer a Stroke Center, a
walk-in clinic, and orthopedics across three Kansas City locations.
Our specialty care areas include a Chest Pain Center, Level I
Trauma Center, Breast Care Center, Cardiovascular Rehabilitation
Programs, and Primary Stroke Center. We are one of 10 HCA Midwest
Health hospitals in Kansas City and surrounding areasResearch
Psychiatric Center is a 95+ bed facility. We offer acute inpatient,
day treatment, and community-based outpatient behavioral
healthcare. We treat adolescents, adults, and senior adults for
emotional disorders, mental illness, and substance abuse. Our
professional staff includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social
workers, and licensed professional counselors. We are committed to
delivering our patients skilled compassionate care regardless of
age or circumstance.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of
the World s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more
than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good
to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that
leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Clinical
Nurse Coordinator Cardiac Care opening. Submit your application
today and help advance the practice of nursing.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. Associated topics: aprn, board,
certified nurse midwife, clinic, clinical, fnp, gyn, nurse
specialist, physician assistant, practice
Keywords: Research Medical Center, Kansas City , Clinical Nurse Coordinator Cardiac Care, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!