Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description Specialization:NephrologyJob Summary:Research
Medical Center is assisting with the search for a nephrologist to
join an established private practice of eight nephrologists in the
Kansas City metro.
- Incoming candidate will be a part of a busy and established,
full service (including nocturnal HD, critical care,
interventional) nephrology practice with partnership
- Partners describe the practice culture as a cohesive-family
oriented practice setting affording the incoming physician
- 1:8 call coverage
- Quick ramp due in part to excellent referral base and
supportive physician community
- Tenured support staff with engaged, supportive administration
and CEO leadership team
- Board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Opportunity for partnership
- Comprehensive and full benefits package provided
About Research Medical Center
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top
tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the
heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in
a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the
expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong
complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services
including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive
stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we
ensure that our patients' needs are always met and that their
expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care
and improvement of human lives.
- Practice features five clinic locations in the Kansas City
- Recipient of the National Exemplary Practice Award by the Renal
Physicians Association, a prestigious award granted to practices
for demonstrating outstanding care for patients
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5
million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants
including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among
many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest
flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available,
you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food
enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and
about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list
of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Keywords: HCA, Kansas City , Nephrology job, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!