Travel Registered Nurse RN MDS Coordinator Pediatrics PEDS Oncology
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Minimum data set Coordinator will oversee and facilitate the
completion of resident assessments at nursing facilities.
Throughout the assessment and while planning care, they ensure
compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Kansas City , Travel Registered Nurse RN MDS Coordinator Pediatrics PEDS Oncology, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!